Dog Fouling Map

We recommend you report incidents yourself on the Torbay Council Dog Fouling reporting form.

By submitting an entry for our dog fouling map below, we hope to build a picture of incidents, which can be presented to the council.

How to register a dog fouling incident

  1. Adjust the map’s zoom and position to your liking
  2. Determine the sector by clicking the small green square at its top right
  3. Enter that (eg B4), together with the road name and other information, in the form below
  4. Submit the form
  5. Once that information has been received, the poop map will be updated