Fix My Street – use it for reporting problems


Here is a Web site that you can use to report problems in your area.

You can also see problems that have already been reported.

FixMyStreet is an independent website, built by the charity mySociety, whose aim is to make it easier to report problems in your community, even if you don’t know who those reports should go to.

The types of problems that can be reported are graffiti, fly tipping, abandoned cars, broken paving slabs, dog fouling, street lighting, etc…

All you have to do is type in a postcode – or let the site locate you automatically – and describe your problem. Then your report is sent to the people whose job it is to fix it.

FixMyStreet covers the whole of the UK. No matter where you are.


Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.